Super Left 4 Dead Bros. Super Left 4 Dead Bros.

If youre planning on making this into a series

Hit me up for voice acting, id be SO down to work on something this awesome.

DE_dust2 Outtakes DE_dust2 Outtakes

Dissapointing

2/5, 4/10. I mean, with de_dust2 you had mad setup, perfect music for it, good "dialouge" lolz. This is just fishing for more 5's man, based on a good film.......................thats a shame, anyway, keep up the work you were doing, not this crap.

Keep It Grounds,

*Prayer* *Prayer*

Not bad

But not good, ill give it 3/5, 6/10, cause the song was a good choice, but half and half on the actual art, lots of time should equal lots of cool shit, this had a few good things, but mostly suck on the art side.

I dont know why this was front page,

Mecharon Mecharon

Good Flow

I especially like the upgrade system and how it barely interferes with the gameplay. Well done.

Defend Your Honor! Defend Your Honor!

Very Addictive

Even though im on drugs and shtuff, this game is intense, i love the battle system, and the breaking of the levels. Well done, good concept. Hope to see a sequel.

Keep it Grounds,
TheDeadman69

Clubpenguin Dressup Clubpenguin Dressup

I had to give it a 5

so it would stay alive. Other than that, not too bad for what it is.

chrisjtt responds:

Thans BTY i really like ure song

PSB - Viloin/Piano/Flute/Bass PSB - Viloin/Piano/Flute/Bass

Well, just so you know

I give it a 7 for 14 year olds rockin shit like this, im down with phat simplicity. Also, im workin on some lyrics, and this beat fits perfectly, so good job, you mightve inspired a masterful masterpiece from this piece you already have mastered ^_^.

Keepin It Grounds,

PedroPSBro responds:

Thanks man :)
Haha, glad this inspired you, hope see these lyrics!

~PSB

[ s i t t i n g ] ("Me Bill") [ s i t t i n g ] ("Me Bill")

Well, i watched the video

Which kind of ruined the experience of figuring out the feeling for myself. No worries though. Now theres a memory linked to it. Thanks for writing something worthwhile on this godforsaken site of ingrates and unimaginative pirates.

Thanks,

Piano and Drums Piano and Drums

Righteous

Question though, mind if i download and alter it? well, not alter, just add some things, i got some ideas, i wont re-post it though, its just to fiddle with. All i need is the BPM, cause my compy doesnt like to sync up unless i know the exact BPM.

PM me please, i dont check my reviews.

thanks