PSB - Viloin/Piano/Flute/Bass PSB - Viloin/Piano/Flute/Bass

Well, just so you know

I give it a 7 for 14 year olds rockin shit like this, im down with phat simplicity. Also, im workin on some lyrics, and this beat fits perfectly, so good job, you mightve inspired a masterful masterpiece from this piece you already have mastered ^_^.

Keepin It Grounds,

PedroPSBro responds:

Thanks man :)
Haha, glad this inspired you, hope see these lyrics!

~PSB

[ s i t t i n g ] ("Me Bill") [ s i t t i n g ] ("Me Bill")

Well, i watched the video

Which kind of ruined the experience of figuring out the feeling for myself. No worries though. Now theres a memory linked to it. Thanks for writing something worthwhile on this godforsaken site of ingrates and unimaginative pirates.

Thanks,

Piano and Drums Piano and Drums

Righteous

Question though, mind if i download and alter it? well, not alter, just add some things, i got some ideas, i wont re-post it though, its just to fiddle with. All i need is the BPM, cause my compy doesnt like to sync up unless i know the exact BPM.

PM me please, i dont check my reviews.

thanks

Keepin It Grounds,

dj-KDUB responds:

sure.

[CR] In My Head. [CR] In My Head.

For Perspective

You have a good idea of what thats like, but if you need help with a druggy deppressed perspective, i can help you out, i pmd you about the Vocalist gig.

[CR] Izumi.1 [CR] Izumi.1

Very Nice

The only reason i give it a nine is because its repetitive, and yes, i know its supposed to be, but i never liked kirby's repetiveness. So 9 and 5 from me.

Hey That's Dandy Hey That's Dandy

Pretty Trippy

Nice and Trippy, just the way i like it.

Keepin it Grounds,
-The Dead Man

C-o-d-e-y - Loop 1 C-o-d-e-y - Loop 1

Im givin it a 4 but.....

the guitar you used, if you played it, sounds out of tune, if its not you playing, and its made by a software, id recommend using a different one, because its out of tune.