Mecharon Mecharon

Good Flow

I especially like the upgrade system and how it barely interferes with the gameplay. Well done.

Defend Your Honor! Defend Your Honor!

Very Addictive

Even though im on drugs and shtuff, this game is intense, i love the battle system, and the breaking of the levels. Well done, good concept. Hope to see a sequel.

Keep it Grounds,
TheDeadman69

Clubpenguin Dressup Clubpenguin Dressup

I had to give it a 5

so it would stay alive. Other than that, not too bad for what it is.

chrisjtt responds:

Thans BTY i really like ure song

Rolley v2 *Fixed* Rolley v2 *Fixed*

Beast Physics

Love the smoothness of the curves, and the bomb placement. also the baddy variation was noice. All in all good work. Keep up the mind boggling games.

Keepin It Grounds,
TheDeadMan69

PS: Lvl. 20 = A shitstorm from 2 sides

Easter Golf Easter Golf

i agree with homestar

ill give it the fact that its a good game, just need to work out the eggs, they have too little score to be worth going out of your way to get, and with everyone always going for perfect, it makes it quite hard to do so. also, golf has been done to death, but its been a while since a good one was out, so 7/10, 3/5

Later Days,
TheDeadMan69

Ninja+ Ninja+

Concept = Done to Death, Physics? = Nice Twist

Fun, for half a second, then i realized why i stopped playing mario, HE COULDNT SWING FROM WALLS. You read my mind Fuller Games, you read my mind.

I'll leave it up to you if its sarcasm or not.

Nice physics on that rope stuff though.

Patapon 2 The Art Of War Patapon 2 The Art Of War

Its okay Cityblues

You can hate it with your drug addled mind, just share some. I think this was great, most rhythm games are quite off sync, this one was actually further in sync than i expected, within nanoseconds, which for a flash game is fuckin amazing.

Good Work, you should make an actual full flash rhythm game, apparently you know how to do it right.

Battle AJ Battle AJ

wow

Epic fail, bad rip of zelda, with glitchy gameplay and hard to reach enemies? Come on, you can do better than that.

Meet'N'Fuck Threesome Fun Meet'N'Fuck Threesome Fun

Nice

Best one so far, all i have to ask, how to guys in cartoon type sex always busting a nut over and over again in one setting, usually i need a sammich and a ciggarette and 8 hours of sleep before i can jizz the same again. holy shit.

Hedgehog Launch Hedgehog Launch