Super Left 4 Dead Bros. Super Left 4 Dead Bros.

If youre planning on making this into a series

Hit me up for voice acting, id be SO down to work on something this awesome.

DE_dust2 Outtakes DE_dust2 Outtakes

Dissapointing

2/5, 4/10. I mean, with de_dust2 you had mad setup, perfect music for it, good "dialouge" lolz. This is just fishing for more 5's man, based on a good film.......................thats a shame, anyway, keep up the work you were doing, not this crap.

Keep It Grounds,

*Prayer* *Prayer*

Not bad

But not good, ill give it 3/5, 6/10, cause the song was a good choice, but half and half on the actual art, lots of time should equal lots of cool shit, this had a few good things, but mostly suck on the art side.

I dont know why this was front page,

Ninja Test/Breakdown Ninja Test/Breakdown

I love the music to this

Anything with Guillotene by Raekwon gets my 10/10 and 5/5 just for being awesome.

Retarded Animal Babies 21 Retarded Animal Babies 21

Wow

Way to go man. All that work definately paid off. This is the series that started me on newgrounds, the first cartoon i saw was RAB1. Thanks for keepin it grounds man.

Peace,

DE_dust2 DE_dust2

Hacker is my negro

You shouldve let hacker play around a bit before takin him out, but i like the chicken thing too. all in all, good job.

Pico Epsilon Pico Epsilon

Wow

The smoke clears, the debree of all that once was and now is has been cast aside, and this gem of newgrounds comes forth. Well done man.

Happy Cutie Bunny Easter! Happy Cutie Bunny Easter!

They just werent ready for it man.

I hope it doesnt get kicked off. I mean, there is a rating system for a reason guys, mature means "dont watch kids" even though they do. Thats their own fault.

Stick Running V.3 Stick Running V.3

No more

just no. the physics were all wrong, the animation was poor at best. i reccomend taking a lot more time on it, learn things, THEN start posting. Just because it makes it past judgement doesnt mean its good.

NO NEWGROUNDS FOR YOU, COME BACK, ONE YEAR,
TheDeadman69

Naruto Surfing Usa!!! Naruto Surfing Usa!!!

maybe you still have the false illusion

........that life is great, everything in it will go your way, and nothing will ever go wrong for long (if at all). Sorry to be the one to tell you, its not. I know this is probably going to be deleted. And i also know that it has nothing to do with any of your flash work (which if you took more time on it, it would probably be better). Im also not saying that im any better at flash. Im saying that you are under a false blanket of security and need to have it removed so maybe youll understand more about the world.

Keepin You Grounded,